Virtual Zoom Presentation on
Managing Depression During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Hosted by Hal K. Marcus, MA, Master CASAC, MAC
This is a Free Presentation and open to the public. To register, send 1) name, 2) phone contact, email address and agency or professional affiliations (if applicable) to: Hmarc57@yahoo.com by July 17th, 2020. The Zoom Virtual Presentation link will be sent to your e-mail.
• What is the FJMC-HVR?
• What is the CAHIP?
2. Understanding & Managing Depression During the COVID-19 Pandemic:
• Differentiating Endogenous (Chemical) Depression from a Situational/Reactive Depression During the COVID-19 Pandemic
• Overview of Statistics on Depression Relative to the COVID-19 Pandemic
• Review of Depression & Co-Occurring Stressors Caused by COVID-19
• Concomitant Mental & Physical Conditions of Depression Caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic
• Treatment of & Management Strategies for Depression and the “COVID-19 Syndrome”
• Discussion / Q& A / Resources
Sponsor: The Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs - Hudson Valley Region (FJMC-HVR) Community Awareness Health Initiative Program (CAHIP)